Porsche Club Qld Secretary
The Secretary is responsible for the majority of correspondence in and out of the club, recording of minutes and general administration duties not covered by other committee members.
- Collecting, recording and distributing mail;
- Attending and minuting of committee meetings;
- Drafting, circulating and finalising detailed minutes and summary of minute;
- Attending to any outward correspondence as required;
- Organising agenda and minuting of AGM;
- Attending, contributing and voting at monthly committee meetings;
- Offering assistance and directing enquires from club members and members of the public;
- Representing PCQ and its members best interest at all times.
- Opportunity to improve knowledge and experience in the administration of a committee and an ‘Incorporate Association’;
- Gain a greater understanding and appreciation of how all areas of the club operates;
- Opportunity to “repay” PCQ for the benefits received;
- Great way to learn about Porsche cars, the Porsche ‘scene’ in Queensland and meet fellow club members.
Contact Email: Secretary