Porsche Club of Queensland Editor
The Editor is responsible for ensuring that all communication undertaken by the club is of the highest possible standard in terms of content, production and editorial quality, is accessible to all members and reflects the values and aspirations of the club generally.
All communications must comply with Porsche AG style and communication guidelines where necessary. Such communications extend to the bi-monthly club magazine, the weekly Newsflash and any other written documentation that is presented as an official message, communiqué, announcement or statement of the Porsche Club Queensland.
The Editor is elected by Porsche Club Queensland members and as such is responsible for representing the views of the Porsche Club of Queensland Members.
The Editor is responsible for the:
• Editing, production and distribution of the bi-monthly Porsche Club Queensland Porsche News magazine.
• Management of all advertising and printing matters associated with the production of the magazine.
• Editing and production of the weekly Porsche Club Queensland PCQ Newsflash e-mail.
• Listing and updating of the Market Place advertisements on the club website.
• Fulfilling the responsibilities associated with the being a member of a the PCQ Committee in relation to assisting with the creation, renewal and approval of new policies or by-laws for the club and general club management and decision making activities as required.
Being the Editor of the Porsche Club of Queensland is an opportunity to gain a richer and deeper understanding of all aspects of the club’s activities; social, motorsport, committee and general membership.
It is also provides you with the satisfaction of knowing that you have provided both members and non-members with the best opportunity to have access to a broader range of experiences available within the club, even if they might not be able to do so personally.
Contact Email: Editor