Porsche Club Qld - Secretary
The Secretary is responsible for the majority of correspondence in and out of the club, recording of minutes and general administration duties not covered by other committee members.
- Collecting, recording and distributing mail;
- Attending and minuting of committee meetings;
- Drafting, circulating and finalising detailed minutes and summary of minute;
- Attending to any outward correspondence as required;
- Organising agenda and minuting of AGM;
- Attending, contributing and voting at monthly committee meetings;
- Offering assistance and directing enquires from club members and members of the public;
- Representing PCQ and its members best interest at all times.
- Opportunity to improve knowledge and experience in the administration of a committee and an ‘Incorporate Association’;
- Gain a greater understanding and appreciation of how all areas of the club operates;
- Opportunity to “repay” PCQ for the benefits received;
- Great way to learn about Porsche cars, the Porsche ‘scene’ in Queensland and meet fellow club members.
Contact Email: John Datson
Mobile: 0412 628 478