Saturday, 12 November 2011 - Sunday, 13 November 2011
*** CAMS Permit: 411/1311/02
*** CTP Extension required for all QLD registered vehicles ***
*** Entries close 10th November 2011 ***
Need Accomodation? Warwick Accomodation
***You may camp on the Morgan Park grounds if required, we have several members commited to doing so.. (and they should be committed for doing so!)***
Come and join the fun at Morgan Park for Round 10 and/or 11 of the 2011 Porsche Club Queensland Motorsport Championship (Sponsored by: Porsche Centre Gold Coast)
This event is to be held at Morgan Park on 12th November to 13th of November and will comprise Rounds 10 and 11 of the champion ship, both days will be All-Day Sprints
The entry fee's are Per Driver/Vehicle and set at:
Round 10 - Sprint: $160 (Lunch is included for ALL drivers)
Round 11 - Sprint: $160 (Lunch is included for ALL drivers)
Both Round 10 and 11 - Sprints: $250 (Lunch is included for ALL Drivers both days)
Important!! things to note about the day:
1. CTP Extension required for QLD registered vehicles
2. CAMS L2S minimum Required (Available on the day if required)
3. Gates open at 7.30am
4. Scrutiny and document check-in will commence at 7.35am
5. Run Group 1 Cars should be lined up in the marshalling area ready to run prior to drivers briefing.
6. Drivers briefing will be held at 8:20am
7. Runs will commence at 8.30am sharp
8. We ask that all competitors understand the importance of getting to the circuit early, getting their vehicle ready and sticking to the above time frames to maximise track time for all competitors.
Before completing the your entry please download the Event Document Pack which includes: Supplementary Regulations and Scrutiny Forms.